HEALTH-CONSTITUTIVE DEVELOPING PEDAGOGICS – A NEW TRAND IN MULTIDISCIPLINE INVESTIGATIONS IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION
Vladimir Koudriavtsev, Prof., Dr. of Psychology (Moscow, Russia)
Yury Lukoyanov, Dr. of Medicine, Leading Scientific Co-worker (Moscow, Russia)
The most important social-pedagogical perspective of the health-constitutive practice in preschool institutions and the primary school is connected with elaboration of the particular interdiscipline scientific-practical route - health-constitutive (health-creative) developing pedagogics
. This route is being formed now-day gradually on the ‘junction’ of routes of age physiology, pediatrics, pedagogics, developmental psychology. Here are features which characterize this trend on the whole:
- In its center lie ideas of the reality of a healthy child that ought to be understood as an ideal standard which practically can be gained as a norm of the child development.
- The healthy child is being considered as an integral corporal-psychic entity.
- Health constitutive is not understood as a sum of medical treatment’s and prophylaxis’s actions, but as an form of constructive development of psycho-physiological potential of children.
- The practice of development of the health can not be performed fruitfully with only medical methods. Effectiveness of the latter increases when it is supplemented with psychological and pedagogical methods.
- Key principle of the health-constitutive development activity with children is an individual-differential attitude in it’s conducting.
In the report the principles of the health constitutive pedagogics are considered: development of creative (productive) imagination, comprehended motor function, ability to co-action and to emotional co-experience; creation and consolidation of entire positive psychosomatic status in fulfillment of various kinds of activity.